Fiber Optic Blades
A modification of the English Macintosh blade which is offset from the handle at an obtuse angle to allow intubation of patients on respirators, in body jackets, and other difficult situations. It is a curved blade type for indirect laryngoscope.
- 4.0mm diameter F.O. bundle with more than 5,500 individual fiber strands.
- Equipped with detachable Fiber light carrier. The light carrier can be taken out and repolished 5 times in case of surface damage due to improper use or accident.
- High quality fibers ensuring excellent light transmission. 7,000 lux with 2.5V Xenon lamp, 12,500 lux with 3.5 V Xenon lamp, 18,000 lux with 2.5V LED lamp and 30,000 lux with 3.5V LED lamp.
- Autoclavable up to 134°C approximately 2,000 times. No adverse affect in using ETO, Steam Autoclaving.
- Can sustain Plasma Sterilization. (STERRAD 100NX)